CPK Thai Chicken Pizza
- Spicy peanut sauce:
- THAI Chicken Pizza
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 TBSP honey
- 2 TSP red wine vinegar
- 2 TSP minced ginger
- 2 TBSP roasted sesame seed oil
- 2 TSP soy sauce
- 1 TSP Vietnamese chili sauce (or dried chili flakes)
- 1 TBSP oyster sauce
- 2 TBSP water
- THAI CHICKEN PIECES:
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 10 oz. boneless/skinless chicken breast, cut into 3/4" cubes
- FOR THE PIZZA:
- 1 recipe basic Pizza Dough (given)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 scallions, slivered diagonally oriental style
- 1/2 cup white bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 2 TBSP chopped roasted peanuts
- 2 TBSP chopped fresh cilantro
To Make Spicy Peanut Sauce:
Combine sauce ingredients in a small pan over medium heat. Bring the sauce to a boil gently for one minute. Divide into two portions for use on chicken and pizza; set aside.
TO MAKE Thai Chicken:
Cook the chicken in olive oil over medium-hi heat, stirring, until just cooked, 5 to 6 minutes. Do not overcook. Set aside in fridge until chilled through. Once chilled, coat the chicken with ¼ cup Spicy peanut sauce. Set aside in fridge.
TO MAKE Pizza:
Use a large wooden spoon to spread peanut sauce evenly over the surface of the prepared dough within the rim. Cover the sauce with 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella.
Distribute half the chicken pieces over the cheese followed by half the green onions, sprouts and carrots, respectively. Sprinkle an additional ¼ cup shredded mozzarella over the other toppings and top the pizza with 1 TBSP chopped roasted peanuts.
Transfer the pizza to the oven; bake until the crust is crisp and golden and the cheese at the center is bubbly, 9 to 10 minutes. When cooked through, carefully remove the pizza from the oven. Sprinkle with 1 TBSP chopped fresh cilantro over the hot, cheesy surface. Slice and serve.
You'll also love
- Deep Dish Pizza Cupcakes 4.5/5 (126 Votes)
- Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole... 3.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Cold-Oven Pound Cake 3.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Southern Fried Chicken Batter 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken, Shrimp and Steak Stir Fry 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Firecracker Chicken Thighs 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Chicken and... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Honey Orange Teriyaki Chicken 4/5 (11 Votes)