Firecracker Chicken Thighs
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds chicken thighs
- 2-3 tablespoons hot bean paste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds, crushed
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced (1 tablespoon)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
Remove skin from chicken thighs. Score meat on both sides by making shallow diagonal cuts about 1 inch apart.
In a large mixing bowl stir together bean paste, soy sauce, sesame seeds, sesame oil, sugar, green onions, garlic, salt, and pepper. Pour into a plastic bag; add chicken thighs. Seal bag; turn bag to coat chicken. Marinate in the refrigerator for 4-24 hours, turning bag occasionally. Remove chicken, scraping off excess marinade. Reserve marinade.
Place chicken on the grill rack of an uncovered grill. Grill directly over medium coals for 15 minutes. Turn chicken over and grill for 10-15 minutes more. Baste both sides with reserved marinade and grill for 5 minutes more, or till chicken is tender and no pink remains, turning once. Discard any remaining marinade.
You'll also love
- Coca-Cola Fried Chicken 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cheesy Mexican Chicken Skillet 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Creamy Baked Buffalo Dip with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Spicy Ground Chicken Tacos 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Donna Giblin's Artichoke Chicken 4/5 (6 Votes)
- The Melting Pot Chicken Marinade 3.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Tiny Spicy Chicken 3/5 (1 Votes)