Honey Orange Teriyaki Chicken
- 1 cup Mr. Yoshida's Original Gourmet Sauce
- 1 cup Orange Juice - Premium, Not from concentrate (or juice from 3 oranges)
- 6 tablespoons Honey
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken-breast, sliced or chicken tenders
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup slivered or sliced almonds, toasted
1.In bowl, mix orange juice, Yoshida Sauce, honey, and 3 tablespoons zest (optional) Reserve 1 cup.
2.Marinate Chicken for 10 minutes. Drain chicken; discard marinade
3.Lightly brush grill pan with Olive Oil. Heat to medium.
4.Cook chicken, turning once halfway through cooking time (4-6 minutes) and brush with 1 cup reserved sauce. Cook for 4 to 6 minutes, until thoroughly cooked. Use remaining sauce at table as dipping sauce or salad dressing.
5.Optional: top with toasted almonds.
You'll also love
- Jacques Pépin Orange Soufflé... 3.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Bob's Big Boy Secret Sauce 3.7/5 (31 Votes)
- Grilled Orange Roughy 3.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Donna Giblin's Artichoke Chicken 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Boston Market Whole Rotisserie... 3.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Boursin Stuffed... 3/5 (17 Votes)
- Honey-Dipped Fried Chicken 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Honey-Chicken Salad -- Southern... 3.7/5 (6 Votes)