Deep Dish Pizza Cupcakes
Pizza cupcakes are the life of the party! These little pizza's are easy to grab and delicious! You can't go wrong with pizza.
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (148 Votes)
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pizza toppings, to your liking
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Spray 8 regular muffin cups with cooking spray. Cut crescent rolls into 8 squares. Press into muffin cups.
Sprinkle some of cheese in the bottom of each muffin cup. Top with pizza sauce. Add remaining cheese and top with pizza toppings. Sprinkle garlic powder over toppings.
Bake 15 to 18 minutes. Remove from pan and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Tuscan White Bean Salad with... 4.4/5 (134 Votes)
- Campbell's® Cheesy Chicken and... 3.8/5 (336 Votes)
- Italian Brunch Torte 4.2/5 (155 Votes)
- UPSIDE-DOWN DEEP DISH PIZZA 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicago-Style Deep Dish Pizza by... 4.4/5 (46 Votes)
Review this recipe