Southern Fried Chicken Batter
This is supposed to be an excellent receive, I found from the guys who rode to wall in DC 2017
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 Cup milk
- 2 tsp. Paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Poultry seasoning
- 4 tsp. Garlic salt
- 2 tsp. Black pepper
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
Beat the egg and milk together in a bowl.
Combine the flour with the garlic salt,pepper,poultry seasoning,and paprika in a plastic bag.
Put the chicken parts in the plastic bag, seal it and shake to coat the chicken pieces.
Dip the flour coated chicken in the egg mixture and again in the flour mixture.
Heat the oil in a skillet to 365 deg. Brown the chicken on sides in the hot oil.
Turn the heat down to medium low and give the chicken another half an hour or until it is cooked through.
Drain on paper towels and serve.
You'll also love
- Southern Fried Chicken 4.4/5 (100 Votes)
- Weight Watcher's Southern-Style... 4.1/5 (108 Votes)
- Fireball Whisky Glazed Chicken 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Spicy Oven Cornmeal-Fried Chicken 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Coca-Cola Fried Chicken 4/5 (1 Votes)
- One-Bowl Chocolate Cake Batter 0/5 (0 Votes)