Salsa Chicken Fajita Pizza
Turn pizza night into a festive Southwestern fiesta with this spicy chicken fajita pizza, dressed up with salsa, peppers, onions and cheese.
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, finely chopped
- 1 pre-baked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 jar (16 ounces) chunky salsa, drained
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Sour cream, optional
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the lime juice, 2 tablespoons oil and garlic. Add the chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
Drain and discard marinade. In a large skillet, sauté chicken in remaining oil until no longer pink.
Place crust on an ungreased 14-inch pizza pan; spread with salsa to within 1/2 inch of edges. Layer with chicken, peppers, onion and cheese.
Bake at 450°F for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream if desired.
You'll also love
- Baked Chicken with Citrus and... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- BBQ Chicken and Pineapple... 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Chicken Sour Cream Enchilada... 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- No-Mayo Avocado Chicken Salad 4.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Ranch Chicken Enchiladas 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Shredded Chicken Taco Meat - Crock... 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Pizza Wheels (Pizza Party Buns) 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Bagel Pizzas 4.6/5 (19 Votes)