Crockpot Bourbon Chicken
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup Bourbon
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
Adapted from spendwithpennies.com
Mix all sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
Place chicken in slow cooker, pour sauce over top. Cover and cook on low 6-7 hours or on high 3 hours.
Remove chicken and chop into bite sized pieces. Strain liquid and place over medium high heat in a small pot. Combine 3 tablespoons water with 3 tablespoons cornstarch. Whisk into boiling sauce along with 1 clove minced garlic. Stir until thickened.
Pour over chicken pieces in the slow cooker and stir. Serve over rice.
You'll also love
- 5-Ingredient Strawberry Breakfast... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker 5-Minute Macaroni... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Teriyaki Chicken Quesadilla 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Chinese Sesame Chicken 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Chicken & Waffles For Two 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Greek Lemon Garlic Chicken 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Easy Crockpot Chicken and Rice Soup 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Bourbon Mustard Chicken 4/5 (2 Votes)