Slow Cooker Golden Chicken
- 8 small chicken pieces (mixed between breasts, thighs and drumsticks)
- 1 can (10.75 oz) low-sodium cream of chicken soup (see NOTES)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 pkg dry chicken gravy mix
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 envelope dry Italian salad dressing mix
Preparation time 10mins
Adapted from bakeatmidnite.com
Mix soup, dressing mix and gravy mix together in a small bowl. Set aside.
Heat a large skillet over medium-hight heat. Add oil and heat through. Add the chicken parts and brown well on all sides. Remove from pan and add the chicken to the crock pot (4-6 quart).
Spread the soup mixture over the chicken parts.
Deglaze the pan with the water (scrape up all the browned bits from the chicken). Add this liquid to the crock pot.
Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours, high 3-5 hours. TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE! All cookers cook differently.
Remove chicken and stir the gravy. Pour gravy over chicken or serve separately so everyone can add their own.
You'll also love
- Denver Omelet-Stuffed Biscuits 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Divan 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Kasbah Chicken Kabobs 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Chicken 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Crockpot Chicken and Gravy 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Fried Chicken and White Gravy 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- INSTANT POT CREAMY CHICKEN BACON... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken Piccata 0/5 (0 Votes)