Creamy Cheesy Corn Casserole
Creamy Cheesy Corn Casserole is the perfect side dish to any dinner or feast! Creamy, cheesy, and a little spicy, you're going to love it!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed, room temp
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper
- 1 (18-ounce) bag frozen sweet corn (thawed)
- Jalapeños, to taste, diced, or small can green chilies
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from pinterest.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a med pot over low heat, melt cream cheese and butter. Stir in milk until mixture is smooth and creamy.
Stir in salt, corn, and (if using) jalapeños or green chilies.
Pour corn mixture into an 8- by 8-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle with grated cheddar. Bake for 20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Parmesan Butternut Squash Gratin 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Hasselback Apples 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Young Chow Fried Rice 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- The Perfect Lettuce Salad 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Gluten Free Oat Flour Carrot Cake... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chive and Onion... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Hopi Blue Corn Tortillas 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Wild Rice Dressing 4.3/5 (8 Votes)