Chocolate Covered Rice Krispie Peanut Butter Balls
The crunchy texture of Rice Krispies with sweet chocolate and peanut butter rolled into balls of pure delight!
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 (23-ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons vegetable shortening
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Mix everything together and roll into balls and place on wax paper. Chill for 15 to 20 minutes.
While peanut butter mixture is chilling, melt chocolate:
23 ounce bag of milk chocolate chips melted with 4 tablespoons vegetable shortening or chocolate melting chips. If using chocolate chips then you will need to place the balls in the fridge to set up. If using chocolate candy coating then they should set up at room temp.
Cover balls with chocolate. Makes approximately 4 dozen.
You'll also love
- Zucchini Fritters 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- The Best Vegan Carrot Cake Recipe... 4.3/5 (83 Votes)
- Raspberry Almond Shortbread... 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Apple Brownies 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- Barefoot Contessa's Lemon Bars 4.2/5 (99 Votes)
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip... 4.5/5 (64 Votes)
- Funfetti® Halloween Peanut Butter... 4.4/5 (71 Votes)