Kielbasa, Pepper, Onion and Potato Hash
- 1 (14 ounce) package turkey and pork kielbasa, cut into 1/4 inch rounds
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow, red or orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 small or 2 large potatoes (sweet or regular), peeled and diced
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
1. In a heavy bottomed skillet (I like to use my cast iron), heat 2 tbsp of olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the potatoes to the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Fry until golden brown and cooked through, around 8-10 minutes, stirring a few times to ensure even browning.
2. In a separate skillet, brown the sliced kielbasa for around 5 minutes in 1 tbsp of olive oil over medium high heat. Remove the kielbasa from the pan and set aside. Add the peppers and onions to the skillet and season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, or until softened, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the cooked potatoes and kielbasa to the skillet with the onions and peppers and mix everything together. Serve nice and hot!
You'll also love
- Spiced Pears 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grandma's Apple Crisp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Twenty Garlic Chicken - Slow Cooker 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni and Tomatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sensational Sirloin Kabobs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SLOW COOKER BROCCOLI BEEF 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Flank steak with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- French Onion Soup (Cooks... 0/5 (0 Votes)