Chocolate Cornflake Cakes
- CHOCOLATE CORNFLAKE CAKES
- PREP TIME
- 10 mins
- COOK TIME
- 5 mins
- TOTAL TIME
- 15 mins
- A simple Chocolate Cornflake treat that takes less than 10 minutes to prepare
- Author: www.teabiscuit.org
- Cuisine: British
- Serves: 6
- 1/2 stick, 50g butter or dairy free margarine
- 100 g semi sweet chocolate or regular eating chocolate, broken into pieces
- 3 tbsp Lyles golden syrup or nice pancake syrup
- 1 handful raisins (optional)
- approx 2 cups /100g cornflakes (choose a gluten free variety)
Add the margarine, chocolate and syrup to a pan.
Warm over a low heat until all the chocolate is melted and its all mixed together.
Remove from the heat and add the cornflakes to the pan, stir until well coated then add the raisins and mix in.
Spoon mixture evenly into cupcake wrappers
Chill in the fridge until chocolate has set.
You will need cupcake wrappers to make these.