Awesome Baked Pork Chops
These chops remain moist and tender, and the sauce is to die for. Serve these chops over rice for the ultimate comfort food dish.
- 6 pork chops
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups Italian style breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (10.75-ounces) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup white wine
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 150mins
Adapted from food.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Rinse pork chops, pat dry, and season with garlic powder and seasoning salt to taste.
In a small bowl, beat eggs. Dredge the pork chops lightly in flour, dip in the egg, and coat liberally with bread crumbs.
Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the pork chops 5 minutes per side, or until the breading appears well browned.
Transfer the chops to a 9x13-inch baking dish, and cover with foil. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
While baking, combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk and white wine in a medium bowl. After the pork chops have baked for an hour, cover them with the soup mixture.
Replace foil, and bake for another 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Cheesy Cauliflower Cakes 4.4/5 (122 Votes)
- Italian Brunch Torte 4.3/5 (133 Votes)
- Texas Roadhouse Sirloin Beef Tips 3.8/5 (341 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Smokies 4.5/5 (113 Votes)
- Masterbuilt Smoked Pork Ribs 3.8/5 (194 Votes)
- Blackened Pork Chops 4.1/5 (116 Votes)
- Baked Pork Chops with Onion Mix... 4.6/5 (41 Votes)
- Parmesan Baked Pork Chops 4.5/5 (46 Votes)