The Original Pancake House Apple Pancake
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 2 granny smith apples (peeled, cored, and sliced thin)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 In a mixing bowl, add flour, milk, vanilla and eggs. Mix well.
2 In another bowl, mix the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and remaining cinnamon.
3 Add butter to a 10 inch Pyrex pie deep dish and put in the oven (deep dish Pyrex is great) At 400 degrees.
4 When the butter is completely melted remove from oven.
5 Pour the batter into the Pyrex dish and put back in the oven for 20-25 minutes. The edges will begin to puff.
6 Remove the half-way cooked batter from the oven and now add the apple mixture to it.
7 Just simply place the apples all over the top of the batter.
8 Next, cover the entire service with the brown sugar/sugar/cinnamon blend and put it back in the oven for another 20-25 minutes.
You'll also love
- BLT Chopped Salad with Corn, Feta... 4.5/5 (137 Votes)
- Awesome Baked Pork Chops 4.4/5 (138 Votes)
- Potato Salad 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Peach Cupcakes with Peach Cream... 4.3/5 (169 Votes)
- Pineapple Dream Cake 4.4/5 (125 Votes)
- Baker's Original German Chocolate... 3.7/5 (623 Votes)
- ORIGINAL GOOEY BUTTER CAKE 4.7/5 (27 Votes)
Review this recipe