No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
Beat by the summer heat? Cool off with this no-bake peanut butter pie. Perfect for those hot days when you don't want to use the stove. Add chocolate syrup and grated chocolate for even more deliciousness!
- 1 package of chocolate graham crackers or cookie pie crust (homemade or store-bought)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Whipped cream, optional
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- Grated chocolate, optional
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 260mins
With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
Blend in peanut butter and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon mixture into prepared pie crust.
Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate syrup, with a sprinkling of grated chocolate. Keep refrigerated.