Shrimp & Sautéed Spinach
Sweet ginger and garlic flavor sautéed shrimp. The pan is deglazed with white wine, creating a delicious pan sauce. Substitute kale instead of spinach if desired!
- 1 pound cleaned, deveined and shelled large shrimp
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Simply Asia Sweet Ginger Garlic Seasoning
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 3 cups fresh spinach or kale
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
In a medium skillet, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and heat until a slight shimmer occurs on the surface.
In a separate bowl combine the shrimp, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and the sweet ginger garlic seasoning, tossing lightly until shrimp are thoroughly coated.
Add the shrimp to the hot skillet, quickly sautééing until they are cooked and turn opaque. Pour in wine to quickly bubble and deglaze the skillet, scraping up the delicious brown "bits" on the bottom.
Remove shrimp to a small bowl and cover to keep warm.
In the same skillet, add in the final 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil and toss in the spinach or kale, quickly stirring until the leaves are just wilted. Throw the shrimp back in for a final "toss", then plate up on a small serving dish.
You'll also love
- Shrimp Boil Foil Packets 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Sliced Baked Potatoes 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Poundcake 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Spinach, Crab & Artichoke Mini... 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Classic Egg Salad 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Chocolate Cut Out Cookies 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Kale Salad with Root Vegetables... 4/5 (25 Votes)
- Simply the Best Spinach Artichoke... 4.6/5 (19 Votes)