Mini Spinach-Artichoke Frittatas
These adorable mini Spinach-Artichoke Frittatas are great for brunch or as a party appetizer! You can make them ahead of time and quickly re-heat when your guests arrive.
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (14-ounce) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen spinach, chopped, thawed, drained
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup red peppers, finely chopped
- Cooking spray
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 58mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Heat oven to 350°F.
Whisk first 6 ingredients in large bowl until well blended. Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Spoon 1-1/2 tablespoons spinach mixture into each of 32 mini muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray.
Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.