Mini Spinach-Artichoke Frittatas
These adorable mini Spinach-Artichoke Frittatas are great for brunch or as a party appetizer! You can make them ahead of time and quickly re-heat when your guests arrive.
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (14-ounce) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen spinach, chopped, thawed, drained
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup red peppers, finely chopped
- Cooking spray
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 58mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Heat oven to 350°F.
Whisk first 6 ingredients in large bowl until well blended. Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Spoon 1-1/2 tablespoons spinach mixture into each of 32 mini muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray.
Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
You'll also love
- Rhubarb and Raspberry Crostata 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Cheeto-Crusted Fish 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Broiled Salmon with a White Bean,... 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Hot Spinach Dip 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Artichoke Chicken Lasagna 4.1/5 (47 Votes)
Review this recipe