Shrimp and Zucchini Scampi
From Good Housekeeping Magazine
- 1 1/2 pounds shelled, deveined shrimp
- 2 T. olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 T. butter
- 3/4 c. white wine
- 1/8 t. salt
- 2 t. grated lemon peel
- Chopped parsley
- 1 pound linguine pasta
- 1/4 c. pasta cooking water
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from goodhousekeeping.com
Saute shrimp in oil for 3 minutes or until cooked through turning once.
Transfer shrimp to plate.
To skillet, add zucchini, garlic and butter.
Cook 3 minutes.
Add wine and salt; cook 2 minutes, stirring and scraping.
Toss vegetables with shrimp, cooked pasta, cooking water, lemon peel and parsley.
You'll also love
- APPETIZER - Creamed Salmon on Toast 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Hidden Valley Ranch Potato Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Salad with ShoeString... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- ENGLISH MUFFIN CRAB APPETIZERS 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Joe's Crab Shack Crab Dip 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Pumpkin Roll with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Zucchini Bread 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Calabash Shrimp 4.3/5 (3 Votes)