Baked Italian Shrimp
This Italian-style shrimp recipe is simple and yet it has a lovely depth of flavor. It's great for a dinner party, or you can serve it with brown rice and veggies for a light meal.
- 1 pound shrimp, tails off
- 1 stick butter
- 1 lemon
- 1 package dried Italian Seasoning
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Melt a stick of butter in an oven-safe pan over medium heat.
Slice one lemon and layer the slices on top of the butter.
Add a layer of shrimp on the pan, then sprinkle one package of dried Italian seasoning over all of it.
Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken Tenders 4.6/5 (189 Votes)
- Easy Cheesy Garlic Baked Chicken 4.2/5 (247 Votes)
- Crockpot Chicken & Dumplings 4.4/5 (198 Votes)
- Chicken Breasts Stuffed with... 4.4/5 (195 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp 4.5/5 (182 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.3/5 (201 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.4/5 (158 Votes)