Baked Italian Shrimp
This Italian-style shrimp recipe is simple and yet it has a lovely depth of flavor. It's great for a dinner party, or you can serve it with brown rice and veggies for a light meal.
- 1 pound shrimp, tails off
- 1 stick butter
- 1 lemon
- 1 package dried Italian Seasoning
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Melt a stick of butter in an oven-safe pan over medium heat.
Slice one lemon and layer the slices on top of the butter.
Add a layer of shrimp on the pan, then sprinkle one package of dried Italian seasoning over all of it.
Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Bourbon Whiskey Meatballs 4.1/5 (403 Votes)
- Sweet Hawaiian Slow-Cooker Chicken 4.5/5 (275 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops 3.8/5 (474 Votes)
- Easy Crockpot Chicken & Noodles 4.2/5 (338 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.3/5 (316 Votes)
- Award Winning Maryland Cream of... 3.8/5 (1675 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken ‘n Spinach... 4.5/5 (222 Votes)
- Lobster Ravioli with Shrimp Cream... 3.8/5 (365 Votes)