Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi
This Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi seasoned to perfection with lemon juice, garlic, Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese.
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon pure olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups white wine, I use chardonnay
- 1/2 fresh lemon, juice only
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 28mins
Heat cast iron skillet and add olive oil.
Add shrimp and cook until tender and no longer translucent, reduce heat. Remove Shrimp and set aside.
Add garlic and cook 2-3 minutes. Do not allow garlic to brown - it will make it bitter.
Add white wine and lemon juice.
Cook until wine is reduced by half. After it is reduced, add Italian seasoning.
Reduce heat to low and add butter. If pan is too hot, the butter will separate.
Add shrimp back into sauce, add parsley, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with grated Parmesan Cheese.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops 3.8/5 (950 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Peach Cobbler 3.9/5 (862 Votes)
- Long John Silver's Fish Batter 3.9/5 (446 Votes)
- Baked Italian Shrimp 4/5 (352 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.3/5 (302 Votes)
- Limoncello Cake with Mascarpone... 3.8/5 (392 Votes)
- Ruth's Chris New Orleans-Style BBQ... 4.2/5 (109 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes 4.4/5 (87 Votes)
- Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.3/5 (89 Votes)
- Shrimp & Corn Chowder 4.4/5 (72 Votes)
- Cheesy Italian Sausage & Potato... 4/5 (118 Votes)
- Cajun Cafe's Bourbon Chicken (From... 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Sweet Chili Shrimp Tacos 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Shrimp Linguine with Parmesan... 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Louisiana BBQ Shrimp 4.2/5 (55 Votes)
- Meatball Sub Bake 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Shrimp Montery 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Lemon Panko Shrimp 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Shrimp and Spanish Chorizo Bites 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Red Lobster Shrimp Alfredo 4.1/5 (46 Votes)
- Mexican Shrimp Cocktail 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Portuguese-style Shrimp in Garlic 3.8/5 (62 Votes)
- Beef and Mozzarella Baked Rotini 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Bubble Bread from the Bubble Room 3/5 (11 Votes)