Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi
This Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi seasoned to perfection with lemon juice, garlic, Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese.
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon pure olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups white wine, I use chardonnay
- 1/2 fresh lemon, juice only
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 28mins
Heat cast iron skillet and add olive oil.
Add shrimp and cook until tender and no longer translucent, reduce heat. Remove Shrimp and set aside.
Add garlic and cook 2-3 minutes. Do not allow garlic to brown - it will make it bitter.
Add white wine and lemon juice.
Cook until wine is reduced by half. After it is reduced, add Italian seasoning.
Reduce heat to low and add butter. If pan is too hot, the butter will separate.
Add shrimp back into sauce, add parsley, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with grated Parmesan Cheese.
You'll also love
- Oven-Roasted Smoked Sausage &... 4.1/5 (1009 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.4/5 (570 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.4/5 (290 Votes)
- Award Winning Maryland Cream of... 3.8/5 (490 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Macaroni & Cheese 3.9/5 (322 Votes)
- Baked Italian Shrimp 4.1/5 (295 Votes)
- Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.3/5 (85 Votes)
- Ruth's Chris New Orleans-Style BBQ... 4.3/5 (89 Votes)
- Cheesy Italian Sausage & Potato... 4.1/5 (101 Votes)
- Copycat Macaroni Grill’s Penne... 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- Cajun Cafe's Bourbon Chicken (From... 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Sweet Chili Shrimp Tacos 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Old Bay Shrimp Cakes 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Louisiana BBQ Shrimp 4.2/5 (52 Votes)
- Meatball Sub Bake 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Shrimp Montery 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Lemon Panko Shrimp 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Red Lobster Shrimp Alfredo 4.1/5 (38 Votes)
- Delicious Copycat Giovanni’s... 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Whiskey Shrimp 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Creamy Macaroni and Cheese 3.9/5 (31 Votes)
- Portuguese-style Shrimp in Garlic 3.7/5 (41 Votes)
- White Wine Pasta Sauce with... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Mussels Josephine 0/5 (0 Votes)