Hidden Valley Ranch Potato Salad
- 2 pounds small red potatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup prepared Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing (if using a packet instead of a bottle, you will need milk and mayonnaise to make the dressing)
- Black Pepper
1) Cook the potatoes in boiling water
2) Cut slightly cooled potatoes into bite-sized pieces
3) In a large bowl, combine potatoes, onions, and dressing. Toss gently.
4) Add salt and pepper to taste.
5) Dust with paprika.
6) Garnish with chives.
7) Serve warm/at room temperature, or chill for several hours or overnight and serve cold.