Garlic Lime Chicken
- 6-8 Bone-In Chicken Thighs
- 1 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Lime Juice
- 2 Tbs Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1 tsp Dry Mustard
- 1 tsp Ground Pepper
- 2 Tbs Cornstarch
Clean and trim chicken and split between two Gallon Ziplock bags. Don’t worry about getting all the fat off. They are perfect for the crock-pot because the fat melts off of them and by the time they are done they fall right off the bone. If you prefer chicken breasts, you can use them.
Mix wet ingredients and seasonings and pour over chicken. Then seal, label and freeze flat.
Cooking Instructions: Cook in Crockpot on Low for 8 hours or High for 4 hours.
You'll also love
- Bacon and Cheese Fondue 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Green Beans with Shallots and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana Nut Muffins No 2 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Honey-Orange Pork Tenderloin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Carrot Muffins - mini muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Lemon Cake (from... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab and Corn Cakes with Lime Sour... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- No-Knead Garlic Tear & Share Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)