Lemon Garlic Dump Chicken
- 1 – 2 tsp minced garlic (I like more so I used 2)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbls parsley flakes
- 2 Tbls lemon juice (or the juice of one whole lemon)
- 4-6 chicken breasts (or 8 to 10 chicken tenders)
Place all ingredients into a 1-gallon freezer bag.
After sealing the bag, turn the bag over several times until everything is combined and the chicken is well coated. Freeze flat
Thaw chicken. Pour chicken and marinade into a baking dish, turn chicken to coat. Bake at 350 F for 35 minutes.
Thaw and grill in a cast iron skillet on the stove, or outside on the barbecue grill, until no longer pink inside.
Place the frozen chicken in the crockpot and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours (or high for 4-6 hours.)
You'll also love
- Arden's Chicken Curry (for 20+... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mexican Chicken Lettuce Wraps w/... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic-Lime Grilled Pork... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Eye of Round Roast Beef w/mustard... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Aunt Sue's Famous Pound Cake 2/5 (1 Votes)
- Dutch Oven Chicken & Biscuit... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Nuggets 0/5 (0 Votes)