Baked Black Bean and Avocado Burritos
- Makes 8 burritos
- 2 chipotles in adobo sauce, finely minced
- 1 cup light or regular sour cream
- 2 (15-ounce) cans low-sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups corn kernels (fresh or frozen)
- 2 medium avocados, cut in 1/2-inch dice
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 cup shredded light cheddar or Monterey Jack
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat an 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
Combine chipotle and sour cream in a bowl. Purée half the beans in a food processor; add to the sour cream mixture. Stir in the whole beans and corn until well combined. Gently stir in the avocado.
Warm the tortillas according to package directions. Working one at a time, spoon one-eigth of the bean mixture down the center of each. Roll the tortillas closed and place seam-side down in the prepared baking dish. Spoon the salsa over the tortillas and top with the shredded cheese. Cover and bake 20 minutes until cheese is melted and burritos are warmed through.
You'll also love
- Crispy Sous-Vide Chicken Thighs... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grape Molasses Cookies... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crazy Banana Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- White Bean and Bacon Chicken Chili 0/5 (0 Votes)
- White Bean Vegetable Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cucumber, White Bean and Avocado... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chipotle-Maple Black Beans 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Avocado-Bone Broth Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)