Egg & Potato Salad with Green Olives
You can't go wring with this egg and potato salad with olives!, celery and onions! Works well on its own as a side or in a sandwich for lunch. Enjoy!
- 2 pounds white potatoes peeled, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 large hard-boiled eggs peeled, and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup celery, thinly-sliced
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup pimiento-stuffed green olives chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Place potatoes on steamer rack set in large pot over boiling water. Cover; steam potatoes until tender, about 10 minutes. Cool.
Whisk mayonnaise, milk, mustard and vinegar in large bowl to blend. Add potatoes, eggs, celery, green onions and olives; toss gently to blend. Season with salt and pepper. (Can be made 6 hours ahead. Cover; refrigerate.) Transfer salad to serving bowl. Sprinkle with paprika; serve.
Per Serving: calories, 230; total fat, 7 g; saturated fat, 2 g; cholesterol, 164 mg.
You'll also love
- Reed's Shepherd's Pie with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Patriotic Watermelon Salad with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Piselli Alla Romana (Roman Green... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Impossibly Easy Mini Blue... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pasta Salad With Salami, Carrots,... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cedar Planked Mascarpone Mashed... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Italian sweet potato lasagna 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Olive Nut Spread 4/5 (1 Votes)