Patriotic Watermelon Salad with Feta
A lovely salad with grilled watermelon and feta
- (4) 1/2 inch thick slices Watermelon
- 5 oz mixed salad greens
- 2 large yellow tomatoes
- handful of blueberries
- 5 radishes sliced
- 4 oz Feta cheese- crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from 3.bp.blogspot.com
Pat watermelon slices dry. Grill watermelon on medium until grill marks show,
turning over once. Remove from grill.
Using a medium size cookie cutter,cut out 8 stars, or the shape of your choice.
Arrange the mixed greens on a platter. Top with grilled watermelon shapes, 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges, blueberries and feta cheese.
Mix the Balsamic Vinegar and Olive oil together and drizzle over the greens.
Salt and pepper and serve.
You'll also love
- Piselli Alla Romana (Roman Green... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Easy Man Pleasing Grilled Ginger... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pasta Salad With Salami, Carrots,... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Banana Peanut Butter Cream Pie 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Toasted Angel Food with Peaches... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Watermelon and Blue Cheese Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Watermelon Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- WATERMELON SALAD & DRESSING 0/5 (0 Votes)