Impossibly Easy Mini Blue Cheeseburger Pies
Using Original Bisquick® mix, these savory pies are packed with ground beef and cheese made, and can be ready to serve a crowd in about an hour. Topped with crunchy French-fried onions from a can, this recipe is as easy as it is delicious and it's perfect for game day!
- BURGER MIXTURE:
- 1 pound lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped, about 1 cup
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled, about 2-ounces
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- BAKING MIXTURE:
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons French-fried onions from a can
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain. Cool 5 minutes; stir in blue cheese and Worcestershire sauce.
In medium bowl, stir baking mixture ingredients with whisk or fork until blended. Spoon 1 scant tablespoon baking mixture into each muffin cup. Top with about 1/4 cup burger mixture. Spoon 1 tablespoon baking mixture onto burger mixture in each muffin cup.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and tops are golden brown. Ten minutes into baking, carefully open oven and sprinkle 1/2 tablespoon French-fried onions on top of each muffin. Close oven door and finish baking. Cool 5 minutes. With thin knife, loosen sides of pies from pan; remove from pan and place top sides up on cooling rack. Cool 10 minutes longer, and serve.
You'll also love
- Grilled Homemade Bacon Mustard... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Oklahoma Fried Onion Burgers 4.1/5 (81 Votes)
- Chicken Breasts with Cumin,... 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Pizza Fondue 2.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Red Velvet Cookies (with filling -... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken & Blue Cheese... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Minced Mutton/Mutton Keema Vada 3.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Cooking Prime Rib in a Convection... 3.6/5 (249 Votes)