Pumpkin Pound Cake Recipe
If you were looking for your home to smell like fall, you’ve found the right recipe. My entire house smelled like pumpkin pie for days after I pulled this out of the oven. I topped it with a simple maple glaze, but it’s flavors stand on their own.
This is a great one to share with friends. Especially if you are home alone and might eat the entire thing all on your own (don’t judge). You could even try making them in mini bread pans for a fun neighbor gift!
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15-ounce) can solid-pack pumpkin
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Adapted from whipperberry.com
Preheat your oven to 350°F.
Spray a bundt pan with non-stick spray. Set aside.
Stir together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Set aside.
Whisk together your sugar, oil, eggs, and pumpkin. Fold in the dry ingredients and stir until combined. Pour into your pan and bake for 1 hour, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
You'll also love
- Despicable Me Minion Cupcakes 4.4/5 (72 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas 4.7/5 (51 Votes)
- Chicken Supreme Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (63 Votes)
- Chocolate Covered Rice Krispie... 4.2/5 (89 Votes)
- Fresh Apple Cake with Brown Sugar... 4.1/5 (100 Votes)
- PUMPKIN SPICE BREAD 4.6/5 (59 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pull-Apart Bread 4.5/5 (65 Votes)
- Easy Italian Lemon Pound Cake 3.7/5 (285 Votes)