Oreo-Raspberry Cookie Balls
The perfect little treat! Oreo-cookie-and-cream-cheese-filled cookie balls dipped in dark chocolate and drizzled with pink chocolate. Yum!
- 1 (8-ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (15.5-ounce) package OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 square BAKER'S White Chocolate, melted
- 2 drops red food coloring
- 2 (8-squares each) packages BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Mix first 4 ingredients until well blended.
Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix white chocolate and food coloring until well blended.
Dip balls in semi-sweet chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Drizzle with pink chocolate. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Baked Salmon in Puff Pastry with... 4.4/5 (46 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Beef Stew 4.8/5 (21 Votes)
- Cat Head Biscuits from Cook's... 4.1/5 (91 Votes)
- Beef Jerky 4.2/5 (85 Votes)
- White Beans & Ham - Crock Pot... 4.3/5 (63 Votes)
- Peaches & Cream Crustless Pie (or... 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tarts 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut... 4.1/5 (79 Votes)