Bacon Wrapped Dates
- Goat cheese
- 25-35 dates
- 1 # bacon
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Stuff each date with goat cheese or 1to 2 almonds. Wrap each date with half a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
Bake, turning the dates halfway through so the bacon is evenly cooked, 15 to 18 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Mug Cake 3.9/5 (63 Votes)
- Kielbasa, Pepper, Onion and Potato... 4/5 (67 Votes)
- Copycat's Cracker Barrel Fried... 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- Gnocchi & Sausage in Red Sauce 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Cheese Stuffed... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Date and Walnut Sandwich Cookies 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Date Bars 4.4/5 (15 Votes)