Mmm - sweet and chewy date bars rolled in confectioners sugar. Careful! Once you pop, it's hard to stop!
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup dates, chopped
- 1/4 cup nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- Confectioners sugar
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Beat egg, add sugar and butter, mix. Add dates and nuts and mix well.
Sift flour, salt and baking powder and add to wet ingredients.
Spread in a 9x9-inch greased pan.
Bake for 30 minutes in 325°F oven. Cool. Cut into squares and roll in confectioners sugar.
You'll also love
- Pomegranate Avocado Salad 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Pan-Seared Halibut with Roasted... 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Warm Brussels Sprouts Slaw with... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Perfect Strawberry Margarita 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Mini Meatballs with... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Hazelnut Peanut Butter Sandwich... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Blueberry Lemon Pound Cake 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Baltimore Berger Cookies 4/5 (32 Votes)