Puff Pastries with Russian Tuna Salad
The Russian style of this tuna salad is packed with veggies and a light sauce. A quick and fun appetizer when added to a puff pastry.
- Vol-au-vents (puff pastry), baked and cooled
- Isabel Tuna Salad with vegetables - Russian
- Green olives or sardines, to garnish
- Dill or parsley
Adapted from isabeltuna.com
Fill the baked mini vol-au-vents with teaspoons of Isabel Tuna Salad with Vegetables and plate.
Cut the olives into thin slices and place a couple slices on top of each filled vol-au-vent. Alternatively, use sliced sardines for garnish.
Decorate each vol-au-vent with a touch of dill or sprig of parsley.
You'll also love
- Spinach, Pasta, and Pea Soup 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Cornbread-And-Chili Pie 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Holiday Pumpkin Bread 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Paleo Spice Cake with Maple-Cashew... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Salmon with Hoisin Glaze 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Chorizo and Shrimp Quesadillas... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Salt Cod Fritters Spicy Orange... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Grilled Sesame Orange Tuna Steaks 4.3/5 (9 Votes)