Caraway Coleslaw with Citrus Mayonnaise
Caraway Coleslaw with Citrus Mayonnaise is a great way to switch up a classic side dish! This is perfect for any picnic or cookout!
- 1 medium head cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons caraway seeds
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Place cabbage in a colander over a plate. Sprinkle with sugar and salt; toss to coat. Let stand 1 hour.
In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients until blended.
Rinse cabbage and drain well; place in a large bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat.
Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
You'll also love
- Paleo Healthy Zucchini Soft... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Pan-Seared Pork Chops With Roasted... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Beef Stew 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Man Pleasing Gluten Free Blueberry... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Pulled Pork Nachos 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Hidden Valley Candied Nuts 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Roasted Onions with Lemon 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Basic Old-Fashioned Giblet Gravy 4.7/5 (7 Votes)