Deep Fried Deviled Eggs II
By scratch cook
Egg whites are deep fried and then filled with a traditional deviled egg mixture -- a perfect side dish or appetizer!
- 12 peeled hard-boiled eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- Oil for frying
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
Heat cooking oil for deep-frying in a medium-size pan over medium heat.
Cut the hard-boiled eggs in half lengthwise. Gently separate the cooked egg white from the yolk and remove to a medium bowl.
Coat the cooked egg white in flour, eggs, and panko bread crumbs. Carefully place eggs into the hot oil. Fry for 2-3 minutes, flipping halfway through. Remove from pan and drain excess oil on a paper towel.
Add mayonnaise, relish, mustard, hot sauce, salt, and pepper to the yolks and mash until smooth. Fill a piping bag or plastic sandwich bag with yolk mixture. Pipe mixture back into the fried egg white.
Dust with paprika, and serve!
You'll also love
- Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream -... 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Creamy Herbed Chicken... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Almost-Famous Pumpkin Cheesecake 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Coca Cola Brisket 3.8/5 (103 Votes)
- Perfect Pumpkin Pie (King Arthur... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball 4.3/5 (48 Votes)
Review this recipe