Sesame Chicken and Noodles
Sesame Chicken and Noodles is an entire meal, with the added broccoli. Add to the Asian flair by serving some fortune cookies for dessert!
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons Asian garlic-chili sauce
- 2 (6 ounces) refrigerated grilled chicken breast strips
- 12 ounces dried udon noodles or whole-wheat spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 medium yellow, red and/or orange sweet peppers, cut in bite-size strips
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- Fresh cilantro
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from bhg.com
In medium bowl stir together vinegar, green onions, honey, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic-chili sauce. Add chicken; stir to coat. Set aside to allow flavors to meld.
Meanwhile, in large saucepan cook noodles in boiling water about 8 minutes until just tender. Drain noodles well and return to saucepan. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Add chicken mixture, broccoli florets and toss to combine.
Transfer to bowls. Top each with pepper strips and cilantro. Makes 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Delicious Fried Chicken Breast 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Three-Cheese Ziti with Ricotta,... 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Chicken Noodle Soup 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken-Broccoli Bake 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Moroccan Chickpea & Couscous Salad 4/5 (51 Votes)
- Hawaiian Style Huli Huli Chicken 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Sticky Glaze Chicken Thighs with... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)