Dressed Chicken Breasts with Angel Hair Pasta
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 package (9 ounces) fresh angel hair pasta cooked,drained
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix prepared
- 1/3 cup dijon-style mustard
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 2 1/2 tablespoons parsley freshly chopped
- 4 boneless,skinless chicken breasts pounded to a 1/2-inch thickness
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from ww.hiddenvalley.com
In small bowl, whisk together salad dressing and mustard and set aside.
In medium skillet, melt the butter until bubbly, add the chicken and saute for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until golden and juices run clear. Transfer the chicken to a plate.
Add the wine to the skillet and scrape up any brown bits with a spatula, continue to cook for about 4 minutes or until wine has reduced slightly. Whisk the dressing into the wine and stir until bubbly and smooth.
Pour the sauce over the chicken and serve.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Cupcakes with... 4.1/5 (47 Votes)
- APPLE BRAID 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Beef Medallions and Mushrooms in... 4.3/5 (35 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped,... 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Rigatoni in Blush Sauce with... 4.1/5 (42 Votes)
- Greek Garlic Chicken 4.1/5 (45 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
- Angel Hair with Bacon, Brussels... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)