Roasted Acorn Squash
Roasted Acorn Squash drizzled with sweet maple syrup is the perfect holiday side dish for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. With a savory yet sweet taste this classic holiday go-along is easy and delicious.
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 acorn squash, tops cut off, cut in half, seeds removed, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In a large bowl, combine oil, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add squash to oil mixture; toss to coat.
Place on rimmed baking sheets and bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until tender. Drizzle with maple syrup and serve.
You'll also love
- Desserts: Zucchini Bars with... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Grilled Turkey, Apple & Cheddar... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- basil-and-garlic-stuffed chicken... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Salt an Vinegar Zucchini Chips 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Aunt Pearl's Pecan Crescent Cookies 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Arugula, Melon and Prosciutto Salad 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Soft Pumpkin Cookies (Vegan with... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Squares 4.5/5 (2 Votes)