Cornbread Chili Casserole
Cornbread Chili Casserole is hearty side dish to give you feast a southern touch.
- 1 (15-ounce) can wolf brand chili (no beans)
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 (6-ounce) boxes cornbread stuffing mix
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Heat chili and pour into the bottom of a 9" x 13" pan.
Spread corn, onions, bell pepper, and cheese over chili.
Pour cornbread mixture over the top of the mixture.
Bake at 375°F for 20 to 30 minutes or until the cornbread is done.
Serve with picante sauce.
Bill Hanstrom's Recipe of the Month. He's the City Manager of Gun Barrel City, TX. (3-2015)
You'll also love
- Skillet Pork Tenderloin Stroganoff 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pasta e Fagiole 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Braised Corned Beef Brisket 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Asparagus, Courgette and Smoked... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Cashews with Sea Salt & Black... 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Winter Squash Gnocchi with Brown... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Stuffed Chicken Drumsticks 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Fried Chicken Ala Max's 4.4/5 (10 Votes)