Tomato, Cucumber, Avocado Salad
- 1 1/2 cups of chopped tomatoes - I used cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber - peeled and seeded then diced
- 1 avocado - diced
- 4 oz feta cheese - cubed
- 2 tbs minced red onion
- 1 handful parsley - minced - about 2 tbs
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- 8 twists of black pepper from a pepper mill
Adapted from greenvalleykitchen.com
Chop tomatoes into a medium dice. If using cherry tomatoes, cut in half. Add to a bowl.
Peel and seed one cucumber and dice. Add to bowl.
Remove pit, dice avocado and using a spoon scoop out the avocado from the peel. Add to bowl.
Cube feta and add to bowl.
Add minced red onion and minced parsley to bowl.
Whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar and black pepper - pour over salad.
Toss gently so the feta and avocado don't break up. Serve immediately.
If refrigerating - keep the avocado aside and add before serving.
You'll also love
- Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Balls 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Grammie's potato salad 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Citrus Gin Spritzer 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Chicken Breasts stuffed with... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- POWER muffins:... 4.3/5 (66 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon & Cucumber 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Tomato Salad 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Grilled Avocado with Feta 4.7/5 (21 Votes)