Tomato, Cucumber, Avocado Salad
- 1 1/2 cups of chopped tomatoes - I used cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber - peeled and seeded then diced
- 1 avocado - diced
- 4 oz feta cheese - cubed
- 2 tbs minced red onion
- 1 handful parsley - minced - about 2 tbs
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- 8 twists of black pepper from a pepper mill
Adapted from greenvalleykitchen.com
Chop tomatoes into a medium dice. If using cherry tomatoes, cut in half. Add to a bowl.
Peel and seed one cucumber and dice. Add to bowl.
Remove pit, dice avocado and using a spoon scoop out the avocado from the peel. Add to bowl.
Cube feta and add to bowl.
Add minced red onion and minced parsley to bowl.
Whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar and black pepper - pour over salad.
Toss gently so the feta and avocado don't break up. Serve immediately.
If refrigerating - keep the avocado aside and add before serving.
You'll also love
- Moroccan Kidney Bean & Chickpea... 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- BLT Bow Tie Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Meatloaf with Corn Bread Stuffing... 4.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Fresh Green Beans, One Way 4.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Fusilli with Sausage, Arugula and... 4.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Lemon Cake with Whipping Cream... 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Spanish-Style Toast with Tomato... 4.8/5 (6 Votes)