Soft & Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
By Nicole S
These classic soft and chewy chocolate cookies are always a favorite. Easy to make and easier to eat! They are absolutely delicious!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (2-layer size) devil's food cake mix
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 18mins
Heat oven to 375ºF.
Beat cream cheese, peanut butter and eggs in large bowl with mixer on low speed 1 minute. Add dry cake mix; beat on medium speed 1 minute or until mixture pulls away from side of bowl and forms soft dough.
Shape into 44 (1-inch) balls. Place, 2-inches apart, on baking sheets. Flatten each ball, in criss-cross pattern, with tines of fork dipped in sugar.
Bake 7 to 8 minutes or just until edges of cookies are set. (do not over bake.) Cool on baking sheet 2 minutes. Remove to wire rack; cool completely.
You'll also love
- Turkey Cheddar Hawaiian Rolls 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Stuffing Muffins 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Chocolate Chess Pie with Graham... 4.1/5 (36 Votes)
- Cinnamon Apple Crumble 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Chocolate Hazelnut Sandwich Cookies 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Chewy Candy Corn Nutter Butter Bars 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Peanut Butter-Chocolate Sandwich... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)