Amish Broccoli Salad
Super delicious! This Amish Broccoli Salad features bacon, mayo, cheese and onion which complement the broccoli to perfection.
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 25mins
Combine the chopped broccoli and cauliflower in a large bowl.
In a separate bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, and salt to make a creamy dressing.
Add the dressing to the broccoli–cauliflower mix, stirring to evenly coat the vegetables. Stir in the bacon and the cheese, reserving a small amount to sprinkle on top of the salad just before serving.
You'll also love
- WATERMELON CRAWL 4.4/5 (86 Votes)
- Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Cake 4.6/5 (59 Votes)
- Garlic Bruschetta 4.5/5 (64 Votes)
- Despicable Me Minion Cupcakes 4.5/5 (70 Votes)
- Cheesy Smoked Sausage & Potato... 4.1/5 (96 Votes)
- Strawberry Chicken Salad 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- Cheesy Broccoli & Rice Casserole 4.6/5 (56 Votes)
- Baked Cheese & Broccoli Patties 4.6/5 (60 Votes)