Amish Broccoli Salad
Super delicious! This Amish Broccoli Salad features bacon, mayo, cheese and onion which complement the broccoli to perfection.
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 25mins
Combine the chopped broccoli and cauliflower in a large bowl.
In a separate bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, and salt to make a creamy dressing.
Add the dressing to the broccoli–cauliflower mix, stirring to evenly coat the vegetables. Stir in the bacon and the cheese, reserving a small amount to sprinkle on top of the salad just before serving.
You'll also love
- Triple Chocolate Sheet Cake 4.5/5 (54 Votes)
- Banana Rama Lama Ding Dong Pie 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
- Lemon Drop Martini Cupcakes 4.4/5 (63 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough... 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Cheesy Cauliflower Pancakes 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Moist and Easy Cornbread 4.3/5 (72 Votes)
- Roasted Cauliflower with Parmesan... 4.5/5 (56 Votes)
- Farm-Fresh Corn Salad 4.6/5 (44 Votes)