Grilled Mexican Chicken Burgers
Grilled Mexican chicken burgers are the perfect burger to make. Chicken topped with guacamole and salsa is a great combination!
- 1 pound ground chicken or turkey
- 1 package old El Paso taco seasoning mix
- 4 slices monterey jack cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 1/4 cup guacamole
- 1/4 cup old El Paso thick and chunky salsa
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from lifemadedelicious.ca
Heat gas or charcoal grill. In large bowl, mix chicken and taco seasoning mix. Shape mixture into 4 patties, about 3/4 inch thick.
Place patties on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 14 to 16 minutes, turning once, until thermometer inserted in center of patties reads 165°F. Top each patty with cheese slice for last 2 minutes of cooking.
Place patties on bottoms of buns; top with guacamole, salsa and tops of buns.
You'll also love
- Curry Chicken Burgers 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan Sliders 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Collard Greens with Lemon, Farro &... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Coca Cola Cake using Box Cake Mix 3.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Winter Citrus Salad with Currants... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Clean Eating Taco Seasoning 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken Pozole Verde 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Tequila Lime Flaming Queso 4/5 (1 Votes)