Tropical Chicken Burgers
Chopped mango, jalapeño, peppers and onions all mixed together with ground chicken—it’s a perfect burger that comes together quickly and can easily be cooked on your stove or grill.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 mango, chopped
- 1/2 cup panko crumbs
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
Adapted from laughingspatula.com
Heat grill pan to medium heat.
Mix together all ingredients carefully (trying not break up the mango pieces)
Shape into 4 patties and grill to 165 degrees or until juices run clear – about 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
You'll also love
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Easy One-Pot Hamburger Stroganoff 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Crockpot Chicken and Gravy 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Firecracker Chicken Meatballs 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Panini -... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Frontega Chicken Panini - Copycat... 3.8/5 (234 Votes)
- Cheese-Stuffed Burger Dogs 4.5/5 (11 Votes)