Shrimp pasta with arugula, tomatoes and basil
- 8 oz angel hair pasta (1/2 box)
- 6 tbsp evoo, divided
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tbsp finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- 1 1/4 lb shrimp
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 C chardonnay or chenin blanc
- 4 C arugula, torn into smaller pieces
- 1/4 C parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp fresh mint, julienned for garnish
1. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
2. In a small bowl, add 4 tbsp evoo, garlic, basil, parsley, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
3. Set aside at room temperature.
4. Heat 2 tbsp evoo in a skillet. Add shrimp, tomatoes and wine and cook until the shrimp is no longer pink.
5. Drain pasta onto a platter and immediately add the shrimp and tomato mixture, fresh arugula and basil-lemon marinade.
6. Toss with parmesan cheese, sprinkle with fresh mint and serve.
You'll also love
- Greek-Style Potatoes & Green Beans... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Healthy Lemony Yogurt Loaf Cake 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Maple Sweet Potato and Apple Gratin 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Spinach Lasagna 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Tortellini Caesar Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Crab-Stuffed Lobster Tail 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Penne ham skillet 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Lemon Infused Shrimp Scampi Pasta 4.5/5 (13 Votes)