Crab-Stuffed Lobster Tail
- 2 lobster tails, split along the center top
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 15 buttery round crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup jumbo lump crabmeat
- 1/4 cup clarified butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper, or to taste
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
Pull the edges of the split lobster shells apart and gently lift the tail meat to rest above the shells. Place the prepared lobster tails on a baking sheet.
Brush each portion of tail meat with 1 teaspoon melted butter.
Lightly mix the crushed crackers, crabmeat, 1/4 cup of clarified butter, parsley, seafood seasoning, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, and white pepper in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
Spoon half the stuffing onto each lobster tail; press lightly to slightly shape the stuffing so it doesn't fall off.
Bake the lobster tails in the preheated oven until the meat is opaque and the stuffing is golden brown on top, 10 to 12 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the lobster tail should read 145 degrees F (65 degrees C).
You'll also love
- Baby Red Potato Salad Recipe 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Penne ham skillet 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Lemon Infused Shrimp Scampi Pasta 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Baked Salmon with Browned Butter... 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Orange Shrimp Salad 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Classic Lobster Rolls With Lemon... 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Crab Stuffed Catfish 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Crab Stuffed Lobster Rayna 4.5/5 (26 Votes)