Applebee's Copycat Shrimp and Parmesan Steak
The ultimate surf and turf - steak with shrimp and a Parmesan sauce. Try this sauce with grilled chicken, too. If you like Applebee's Copycat Shrimp and Parmesan Steak dish, you'll love this recipe.
- 2 (10-ounce) sirloin steaks
- 2 cups heavy cream, 16 ounces
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped (2 teaspoons dry)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 20 shrimp, tails and shells removed
- 1 tablespoon butter
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Heat cream in a saucepan and lightly boil until it's half its original volume, being careful not to scorch. Stir in Parmesan cheese, basil, salt and pepper. Lower heat and keep warm while you prepare the steak and shrimp.
Season the steak to your preference. Grill either inside or outside, until done to your liking.
Heat the butter in a small saute pan. Add the shrimp and salt and pepper to taste. Saute until cooked through, and lightly browned, about 4-6 minutes.
Place the grilled steak on the plate, top with the sautéed shrimp and Parmesan sauce.
You'll also love
- Carrot Cake Poke Cake 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Cheese & Herb Potato Fans 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Philadelphia Blueberry Streusel... 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Easy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Blueberry Lime Cream Cheese Pound... 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Mom's Scalloped Potatoes 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Famous Dave's Bread Pudding 4.1/5 (85 Votes)
- Easy Peanut Butter Fudge 4.4/5 (45 Votes)