Cheesecake Factory Steak Diane
This recipe takes normal steaks to a whole new level of decadence! Make this copycat recipe for Cheesecake Factory Steak Diane in the comfort of your home.
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 12 ounces beef tenderloin, cut into 3-ounce medallions
- Salt, to taste
- 2 teaspoons cracked whole black peppercorns
- 3 tablespoons pearl onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms, such as baby bella
- 1/4 cup brandy, or white wine
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, prepared
- 3/4 cup beef stock
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/4 cup chives, chopped
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Heat a large heavy skillet over medium heat on the stove top. Add 1 tablespoon of the butter to the hot pan and heat until it begins to foam.
Season the beef with salt and sprinkle cracked black pepper over both sides of steaks, pressing pepper into steaks. Add the first steak to skillet and sear, cooking no more than 1 to 2 minutes before turning it over and cooking 1 minute on the second side. Remove the steak from the pan to a warm oven-proof platter. Repeat with the remaining steak. Keep steaks warm in low oven.
After the steaks are cooked and warming, add the pearl onions to skillet, add more butter if needed, cook 2 minutes until translucent.
Add mushrooms and sauté 1 to 2 minutes. Add the wine and Worcestershire sauce to the pan; bring quickly to a boil. Stir in the mustard. Allow this to cook 1 minute before adding stock. Cook 1 minute more. Add cream. Bring just to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in chives.
Place steaks on individual plates and top with sauce.
You'll also love
- Gone to Heaven Chocolate Pie 4.1/5 (106 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken and Potato Casserole 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Zesty Quinoa Salad 4.6/5 (43 Votes)
- Crick's Chicken and Dumplings 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Creamy Cheesecake with Caramel... 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Spinach, Feta, & Sun-Dried Tomato... 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Easter Cadbury Creme Egg Cupcakes 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Crock Pot Mexican Roast & Pinto... 3.8/5 (220 Votes)