Pork Tenderloin With Tomatoes And Green Olives
- 2 plum tomatoes seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green olives
- 1/4 cup dry white wine (or reduced sodium chicken broth)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary (or 1/2 tspn dried rosemary)
- 2 garlic cloves pressed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 whole pork tenderloins - (1 1/2 lbs total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons Thick/notThin Not/Starch thickener
Combine tomatoes, olives, white wine, lemon juice, rosemary, red pepper flakes and garlic.
Heat oven to 400 degrees. Heat oil in a heavy ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Brown pork on all sides, about 5 minutes. Add tomato mixture. Insert ovenproof meat thermometer into thickest part of pork. Place skillet in oven and bake 30 minutes, or until thermometer registers 160 degrees. Remove pork from skillet; cover and keep warm.
Place skillet over medium heat; add broth and thickener. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened, 5 minutes. Serve sauce over pork.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
Carbohydrates: 2 grams
Net Carbs: 1 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Protein: 25 grams
Fat: 7 grams
You'll also love
- Pork Marsala 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Chops With Fresh Mushrooms,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta Salad With Tuna, Capers And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Open Sesame Broccoli Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Green Bean, Smoked Mozzarella And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ginger Grilled Pork Tenderloin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli Salad With Olives 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuna Salad Sandwiches With Olive... 0/5 (0 Votes)