Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
Shrimp wrapped in bacon is noteworthy enough, but adding some hot sauce to the mix takes it to a whole other level. Heaven here we come!
- 1/2 pound shrimp
- 3/4 cup hot sauce
- 5 slices center-cut bacon, thinly sliced
- Blue cheese or ranch dressing, for dipping, optional
- Sliced green onions, for garnish, optional
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 400°F. Set a cooling rack inside a half-sheet pan.
Gently toss the shrimp with 1/2 cup hot sauce in a large mixing bowl. Marinate for 15 minutes.
Cut bacon in thirds length-wise. Wrap around each piece of shrimp, and secure with a toothpick.
Arrange shrimp on the cooling-rack-lined half-sheet pan. Bake about 20 minutes or until bacon is crispy, flipping halfway through cooking.
Brush hot shrimp with remaining hot sauce.
Serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing. Garnish with green onion, if using.
You'll also love
- Zucchini Casserole 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Sweet... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Green Beans with Shallots, Thyme,... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Turkey and Stuffing Sliders 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Festive Cranberry Jell-O Salad 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Figgy Toffee Pudding 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Smoked Turkey Reubens 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Fish Taco Salad with Garlic Lime... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)