Turkey and Stuffing Sliders
Great for using up the holiday turkey leftovers! Just layer turkey, stuffing, gravy, and cranberry sauce on dinner rolls and bake until heated through.
- Dinner rolls (King's Hawaiian rolls, or other)
- Roughly cut Turkey pieces
- Leftover Stuffing/Dressing
- Turkey Gravy (optional)
- Cranberry sauce, jellied or whole berry
- Melted Butter for brushing tops of rolls
Preheat oven to 400 F.
Slice desired number of rolls horizontally through the center. (A thin serrated knife works best.)
On bottom halves of rolls layer in this order: turkey, stuffing, gravy (if using), and cranberry sauce. ((NOTE~I microwaved the turkey and stuffing for just a few seconds before assembling sandwiches.))
Place top half of buns on sandwiches. Arrange in a baking dish. Brush tops with melted butter. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
Bake for about 10 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm.